Blueprints are the schematics for weapons and armor in Let It Die. You'll find blueprints naturally while exploring the Tower of Barbs. Blueprints found in the Tower marked with ??????? means it's for a piece of gear you haven't obtained yet. By bringing these Blueprints to Choku-Funsha, you can begin developing the gear for yourself.
Blueprints are most commonly found within Red and Silver chests in the Tower. There are White, Silver and Gold Blueprints that can be found, however, the colors are a better indicator of Location rather than Rarity. Blueprints are not entirely random, as certain ones only appear in certain places. White Blueprints are from floors 01-10, Silver 11-20, and Gold 21+. Event Blueprints are most often Gold, though can also be Silver.
Gyaku-Funsha may also sell Blueprints that can drop within the Tower for up to 120000 , based on the area you find him in. He can be useful in obtaining Blueprints you may be having a hard time finding.
Every 3 months, a new TDM Battle Rush Season starts, with blueprints for a new weapon and armor set available in Lost Bags. The gear from the previous 3 months may still be found in the Bags before being retired 2 seasons later.
- The newest gear is the Combat Diver Set and the Archer's Bow, while last season's gear is the Kendo Set and the Flail.
The Hernia stocks Weekly Blueprints which change each Thursday. Every player will see the same Blueprints. The Blueprints shown are based on existing Set Decals - weapons/armor without a Set Decal will not appear. Blueprint prices are based on color: White is 6 , Silver is 12 , and Gold is 24 . Gear from past TDM Seasons that are no longer in Lost Bags can now only be purchased from the Hernia.
The Hernia also stocks 3 Body Armor Blueprints which are cosmetic variants of existing sets. Their stats are the same as the normal versions.
Special enemies can drop Blueprints for thier gear as well, such as the Chargers, Forcemen and Jackals.
There are a variety of blueprints to find in the base game, though a few are unobtainable or rare. There are a few different categories:
- Tower BP: These are normal weapon blueprints that you can find just from exploring the tower. The blueprints you find are based on which area you're in (01-10F, 11-20F, etc.).
- Jackals: The Jackals have a chance to drop blueprints for their gear upon death. The Jackals above 52F drop separate blueprints than the blueprints from the Jackals in 01-40F.
- 44CE: The Four Forcemen have a chance to drop blueprints for their gear on Hard and Nightmare difficulty.
- Charger: • There are 6 different Haters called Chargers (named "YTYM@CHARGERS") who drop blueprints for the gear they have. May not always appear; Charger rotations change each Thursday.
- TDM: ✓ The blueprints for this gear currently drops from TDM Lost Bags, but the oldest gear (out of 2 sets) will be removed once the next TDM Season starts. Seasons last 3 months.
- Hernia: ○ Blueprints exclusive to the Hernia is gear that used to be obtained from TDM Lost Bags, but were removed. They may be bought for Death Metals, and are the only way to acquire them anymore. May also include RE gear or cosmetic armor.
- Event: × / ✓ These weapons were only available as part of an Event, and likely will not return. Alternatively, these are event weapons which are currently available, but will be gone soon.