Death Metal are a premium currency in Let It Die that can be purchased using real-world currency in the Playstation Store.
Obtaining Death Metal
Death Metals can be obtained through:
Spending Death Metal
- Kill Coin Exchange: You can exchange Death Metal for Kill Coins. The exchange rate is 1 Death Metal to 5000 Kill Coins.
- Expanding Storage: You can expand the Storage Room using Death Metal in the DH Services Menu. For 2 Death Metal you can buy another 10 slots. These slots will always be usable.
- Chokufunsha Time Reduction: Using Death Metal you can reduce the time it takes to perform R&D or restock items at Chokufunsha.
- Hernia: Death Metal is used to buy a majority of the items in the Hernia Vending Machine in the waiting room.
- Continue Insurance: If the player is killed in the Tower of Barbs, they can spend 1 Death Metal to revive unless they were killed by any of the Jackals.