|Rage Move||Piercing Throw — Stab the enemy in the abdomen and throw them.|
The Death Stalker is a powerful Pickaxe and one of the very rare TENGOKU Weapons, as the blueprint may only be found there. The blueprint can be rarely obtained from gold chests found after bosses in Tengoku.
It may be available in the Bloodnium Exchange (as a weapon, not a blueprint) for 3000.
|King of Coal ★★★★|
Pickaxe + Road Shocker armor bonus.
Equip 1 piece: Attack Power and Defense +10%. Equip 2: +20%. Equip 3: +30%.
Full set: negates Blindness effect caused by Frongus, Pickaxe, or Iron.
|Pickaxe Addict ★★★★|
Attack Power +30% for Pickaxes.
NOTE: Helmet bonus does not count towards meeting the requirement for being able to use gear.
|Level||Required||ATK||Materials||SPL Cost||R&D Time||Durability||KC Cost||Restock|
|Base||STM 270||4200|| Lignum Vitae x6, Aluminum Alloy 9051 x6, Reversal Metal x12,
D.O.D. ARMS Orange Metal x8, D.O.D. ARMS Platinum Metal x4
|+1||STM 275||4284|| Lignum Vitae x7, Aluminum Alloy 9051 x7, Reversal Metal x12,
D.O.D. ARMS Orange Metal x10, D.O.D. ARMS Platinum Metal x5
|+2||STM 280||4369|| Lignum Vitae x8, Aluminum Alloy 9051 x8, Reversal Metal x12,
D.O.D. ARMS Orange Metal x12, D.O.D. ARMS Platinum Metal x6
|+3||STM 286||4457|| Lignum Vitae x9, Aluminum Alloy 9051 x9, Reversal Metal x12,
D.O.D. ARMS Orange Metal x14, D.O.D. ARMS Platinum Metal x7
|+4||STM 292||4546|| Lignum Vitae x10, Aluminum Alloy 9051 x10, Reversal Metal x12,
D.O.D. ARMS Orange Metal x16, D.O.D. ARMS Platinum Metal x8
- Death Stalker
- Can be found in TENGOKU as a drop from Treasure Tuber chests or a chest after a Boss.
- Avoid standing in front of an enemy who's swinging downward with a Pickaxe; this attack can not usually flinch once executed. Use this to your own advantage, as enemies will have a hard time stopping your hit as well.
- The L1/R1 move Sand Smash can provide plenty of time for a Gravedigger Charge - an easy way to one-shot enemies.
Rank 20 Bonus Summary
- Attack Power increased by 61%.
- Rage Move Power increased by 45%.
- Stamina Consumption reduced by 30%.
- EXP and Kill Coins from Goretastic Attacks increased by 30%.
- L1/R1 move: Sand Smash. This is a very slow upward attack that briefly blinds enemies if it hits. Useful, but may require practice for correct timing.
- Attack upgrade: Gravedigger Charge. Holding down R2 will charge up a swing, allowing you to deal massive damage.