|Rage Move||Flying Disk — Attack with three circular saw blades.|
The Electro Trigger is a powerful Buzzsaw and one of the very rare TENGOKU Weapons, as the blueprint may only be found there. The blueprint can be rarely obtained from gold chests dropped by Treasure Tubers in Tengoku Screamer Pits.
It may be available in the Bloodnium Exchange (as a weapon, not a blueprint) for 3000.
Buzzsaw + DIY Attack armor bonus.
1 piece of armor: Buzzsaw weapon & DIY Attack armor durability loss reduced to 70%. 2 pieces: 50%. 3 pieces: 30%.
Full set: Screamers, Haters and Hunters drop Barbmeat Half Portions on kill.
|Buzzsaw Addict ★★★★|
Attack Power +30% for Buzzsaws.
NOTE: Helmet bonus does not count towards meeting the requirement for being able to use gear.
|Level||Required||ATK||Materials||SPL Cost||R&D Time||Durability||KC Cost||Restock|
|Base||LUK 39||2700|| Chrome-Moly x6, Fatback x4, D.O.D. ARMS 44CE Metal x6,
D.O.D. ARMS Orange Metal x4, D.O.D. ARMS Platinum Metal x3
|+1||LUK 39||2754|| Chrome-Moly x8, Fatback x5, D.O.D. ARMS 44CE Metal x6,
D.O.D. ARMS Orange Metal x6, D.O.D. ARMS Platinum Metal x4
|+2||LUK 40||2809|| Chrome-Moly x10, Fatback x6, D.O.D. ARMS 44CE Metal x6,
D.O.D. ARMS Orange Metal x8, D.O.D. ARMS Platinum Metal x5
|+3||LUK 41||2865|| Chrome-Moly x12, Fatback x7, D.O.D. ARMS 44CE Metal x6,
D.O.D. ARMS Orange Metal x10, D.O.D. ARMS Platinum Metal x6
|+4||LUK 42||2922|| Chrome-Moly x14, Fatback x8, D.O.D. ARMS 44CE Metal x6,
D.O.D. ARMS Orange Metal x12, D.O.D. ARMS Platinum Metal x7
- Electro Trigger
- Can be found in TENGOKU as a drop from Treasure Tuber chests.
- While a decent weapon early on, its range and speed leave much to be desired, its meant to be a punishing weapon hitting your opponent after their attack misses
- The damage drops off fairly quickly, but its multi hit attacks can help break armor much faster than most weapons.
- The Buzzguard Block, unlocked at Mastery Rank 10, allows the buzzsaw to passively hit opponents close enough WHILE BLOCKING! Helping to shred armor even when on the defensive, beware that hits made during the block will take away durability from this weapon.
- Listen to Meijin on this, the Rage move of this weapon launches buzzsaws that hit and stun the opponent, they do travel a good distance, so you can use it for a opportunity for when you normally dont want to get close.
Rank 20 Bonus Summary
- Attack Power increased by 61%.
- Rage Move Power increased by 45%.
- Stamina Consumption reduced by 30%.
- EXP and Kill Coins from Goretastic Attacks increased by 30%.
- L1/R1 Move: Skull Splitter. This is a downward attack that deals quite a bit of damage.
- Buzzguard: Use O to block with the saw running, which damages enemies' weapons when they hit.