A large blue fish that can usually be found wherever there is any bit of water among the ruins. Much more potent at healing than the usual smaller beasts you've encountered on the lower level floors.
Killing a Goggly Boleo will produce a Boleoshroom.
"Distribution: Primarily Jackson's area."
"Size: 28 in."
"Scientific Name: Micropterus Boleophthalmus pectinirostris"
"Driven from the mudflats by the Earth Rage, it has adapted to live with Fish in the sewers. Somewhat common. Tasty, but muddy."
Sell Price: 448 KC (Raw/Cooked)
EXP: 32 EXP (Raw), 64 EXP (Cooked)
Goggly Boleo are first encountered on the floors controlled by Colonel Jackson.
- Requires two stomps in order to render unconscious before being able to catch it.
- Worth having a few of them grilled as your primarily healing food instead of the Frog, Rat, Scorpion.
- The Goggly Boleo do not make an audible vocal sound but you can hear them when they leap out of the water. Listen for a "plopping" sound.
- Can also be obtained as a reward by sending Fighters on Expeditions.
- Throwing a Goggly Boleo on dry land will result in it dying a few seconds later and producing its mushroom.