|Rage Move||One-Shot Kill — Fires high-power bullets at the target's head.|
The Hellhound is a powerful Sniper Rifle and one of the very rare TENGOKU Weapons, as the blueprint may only be found there. It may be available in the Bloodnium Exchange (as a weapon, not a blueprint) for 3000.
|Full Metal Jacket ★★★★|
Sniper rifle + Silent Sniper armor bonus.
1 piece of armor: Sniper rifle headshot Attack Power +30%. 2 pieces: +50%. 3 pieces: +70%.
Full set: last bullet +50% Attack Power.
|Sniper Rifle Addict ★★★★|
Attack Power +30% for Sniper Rifles.
NOTE: Helmet bonus does not count towards meeting the requirement for being able to use gear.
|Level||Required||ATK||Materials||SPL Cost||R&D Time||Durability||KC Cost||Restock|
|Base||LUK 39||2600|| Orichalcum x4, Corinthian Bronze x12, Bullet Metal x20,
War Ensemble 44CE Metal x5, War Ensemble Platinum Metal x2
|+1||LUK 39||2652|| Orichalcum x5, Corinthian Bronze x14, Bullet Metal x20,
War Ensemble 44CE Metal x5, War Ensemble Platinum Metal x3
|+2||LUK 40||2705|| Orichalcum x6, Corinthian Bronze x16, Bullet Metal x20,
War Ensemble 44CE Metal x5, War Ensemble Platinum Metal x4
|+3||LUK 41||2759|| Orichalcum x7, Corinthian Bronze x18, Bullet Metal x20,
War Ensemble 44CE Metal x5, War Ensemble Platinum Metal x5
|+4||LUK 42||2814|| Orichalcum x8, Corinthian Bronze x20, Bullet Metal x20,
War Ensemble 44CE Metal x5, War Ensemble Platinum Metal x6
- Can be found in TENGOKU in Silver Chests found from Haters or on the floor.
- Great for picking off enemies at long range but, like any firearm, the sound will attract nearby enemies.
- Particularly useful on Bone Tubers since you can usually one-shot them before they can see you and dash over.
- Contrary to its name, the rage move One-Shot Kill is not a guaranteed kill. It can be blocked but will still be a headshot.
- The bullet can go through multiple enemies if they are lined up. It is possible to kill 2-3 enemies with a single bullet aimed as a headshot.
- If fighting a high level Hater 1-on-1, use mushrooms that inflict some sort of status ailment (Sleep, Poison, Blindness, etc) to score easy headshots for critical damage or Gore-tastic finisher.
Rank 20 Bonus Summary
- Attack Power increased by 61%.
- Rage Move Power increased by 45%.
- Stamina Consumption reduced by 30%.
- EXP and Kill Coins from Goretastic Attacks increased by 30%.
- Aim+: Scope sway and blur are reduced.
- L1/R1 Move: Sniper Smash. This is a weak melee attack that consumes durability if it hits.