|Rage Move||One-Shot Kill — Fires high-power bullets at the target's head.|
The Hellhound is a powerful Sniper Rifle and one of the very rare TENGOKU Weapons, as the blueprint may only be found there. The blueprint can be rarely obtained from silver chests throughout Tengoku, as well as any chests dropped by haters.
It may be available in the Bloodnium Exchange (as a weapon, not a blueprint) for 3000.
|Full Metal Jacket ★★★★|
Sniper rifle + Silent Sniper armor bonus.
1 piece of armor: Sniper rifle headshot Attack Power +30%. 2 pieces: +50%. 3 pieces: +70%.
Full set: last bullet +50% Attack Power.
|Sniper Rifle Addict ★★★★|
Attack Power +30% for Sniper Rifles.
NOTE: Helmet bonus does not count towards meeting the requirement for being able to use gear.
|Level||Required||ATK||Materials||SPL Cost||R&D Time||Durability||KC Cost||Restock|
|Base||LUK 39||2600|| Orichalcum x4, Corinthian Bronze x12, Bullet Metal x20,
War Ensemble 44CE Metal x5, War Ensemble Platinum Metal x2
|+1||LUK 39||2652|| Orichalcum x5, Corinthian Bronze x14, Bullet Metal x20,
War Ensemble 44CE Metal x5, War Ensemble Platinum Metal x3
|+2||LUK 40||2705|| Orichalcum x6, Corinthian Bronze x16, Bullet Metal x20,
War Ensemble 44CE Metal x5, War Ensemble Platinum Metal x4
|+3||LUK 41||2759|| Orichalcum x7, Corinthian Bronze x18, Bullet Metal x20,
War Ensemble 44CE Metal x5, War Ensemble Platinum Metal x5
|+4||LUK 42||2814|| Orichalcum x8, Corinthian Bronze x20, Bullet Metal x20,
War Ensemble 44CE Metal x5, War Ensemble Platinum Metal x6
- Can be found in TENGOKU in Silver Chests found from Haters or on the floor.
- Great for picking off enemies at long range but, like any firearm, the sound will attract nearby enemies.
- Particularly useful on Bone Tubers since you can usually one-shot them before they can see you and dash over.
- Contrary to its name, the rage move One-Shot Kill is not a guaranteed kill. It can be blocked but will still be a headshot.
- The bullet can go through multiple enemies if they are lined up. It is possible to kill 2-3 enemies with a single bullet aimed as a headshot.
- If fighting a high level Hater 1-on-1, use mushrooms that inflict some sort of status ailment (Sleep, Poison, Blindness, etc) to score easy headshots for critical damage or Gore-tastic finisher.
Rank 20 Bonus Summary
- Attack Power increased by 61%.
- Rage Move Power increased by 45%.
- Stamina Consumption reduced by 30%.
- EXP and Kill Coins from Goretastic Attacks increased by 30%.
- Aim+: Scope sway and blur are reduced.
- L1/R1 Move: Sniper Smash. This is a weak melee attack that consumes durability if it hits.