|Rage Move||Meteor Crush — Store energy and unleash a powerful strike.|
The Ouroboros is a powerful Flail and one of the very rare TENGOKU Weapons, as the blueprint may only be found there. The blueprint can be rarely obtained from gold chests dropped by Treasure Tubers in Tengoku Screamer Pits.
It may be available in the Bloodnium Exchange (as a weapon, not a blueprint) for 3000.
|Propeller Man ★★★★|
Flail + Cycle Madness armor bonus.
Equip 1 piece: Defense +5%. Equip 2: +10%. Equip 3: +20%.
Full set: 20% chance of taking 0 damage from attacks. (Excluding Fire damage etc.) Max 30% chance of damage null effect.
|Flail Addict ★★★★|
Attack Power +30% for Flails.
NOTE: Helmet bonus does not count towards meeting the requirement for being able to use gear.
|Level||Required||ATK||Materials||SPL Cost||R&D Time||Durability||KC Cost||Restock|
|Base||STR 205||8484|| Orichalcum x6, Corinthian Bronze x6, Polyarylate Fiber x6,
Candle Wolf Purple Metal x20, Candle Wolf Platinum Metal x4
|+1||STR 209||8653|| Orichalcum x8, Corinthian Bronze x8, Polyarylate Fiber x8,
Candle Wolf Purple Metal x24, Candle Wolf Platinum Metal x5
|+2||STR 213||8826|| Orichalcum x10, Corinthian Bronze x10, Polyarylate Fiber x10,
Candle Wolf Purple Metal x28, Candle Wolf Platinum Metal x6
|+3||STR 217||9003|| Orichalcum x12, Corinthian Bronze x12, Polyarylate Fiber x12,
Candle Wolf Purple Metal x32, Candle Wolf Platinum Metal x7
|+4||STR 221||9183|| Orichalcum x14, Corinthian Bronze x14, Polyarylate Fiber x14,
Candle Wolf Purple Metal x36, Candle Wolf Platinum Metal x8
- Can be found in TENGOKU in Golden Chests found from Treasure Tubers.
- During the startup of your attacks (by letting go of L1/R1 or L2/R2 after holding it), you're also in block frames. The damage you receive is greatly reduced and if you time it right, you can even perfect block during your attack. This causes the opponent's attack to be completely deflected and you lose no damage whatsoever. It also works against projectiles.
- Has the highest damage per hit among all Blunt weaponry. The only weapon that can compete is the [Emperor] but this weapon is also outclassed once the Flail is uncapped at +12.
- Pairs extremely well with [Fluffy Fungus] in high level TDM raids due to there currently being no way to negate the "Sleep" status effect. This allows you to inflict sleep for 40 seconds to get a fully charged hit in.
Rank 20 Bonus Summary
- Attack Power increased by 61%.
- Rage Move Power increased by 45%.
- Stamina Consumption reduced by 30%.
- EXP and Kill Coins from Goretastic Attacks increased by 30%.
- You can move while swinging the ball.
- L1/R1 move: Iron Splash. This is a downward attack that deals a lot of damage.