|Rage Move||Speed Slice — A powerful slash attack with a wide range.|
The Takama-ga-hara is a powerful Katana and one of the very rare TENGOKU Weapons, as the blueprint may only be found there. The blueprint can be rarely obtained from gold chests found after bosses in Tengoku.
It may be available in the Bloodnium Exchange (as a weapon, not a blueprint) for 3000.
Katana + Sengoku armor bonus.
1 piece of armor: Katana critical hit rate +20%. 2 pieces: +40%. 3 pieces: +60%.
Full set: +30% damage for critical attacks.
|Katana Addict ★★★★|
Attack Power +30% for Katanas.
NOTE: Helmet bonus does not count towards meeting the requirement for being able to use gear.
|Level||Required||ATK||Materials||SPL Cost||R&D Time||Durability||KC Cost||Restock|
|Base||DEX 205||4000|| Lignum Vitae x4, Tamahagane x5, Polyarylate Fiber x3, Candle Wolf 44CE Metal x6,
Candle Wolf Platinum Metal x4
|+1||DEX 209||4080|| Lignum Vitae x5, Tamahagane x6, Polyarylate Fiber x4, Candle Wolf 44CE Metal x6,
Candle Wolf Platinum Metal x5
|+2||DEX 213||4161|| Lignum Vitae x6, Tamahagane x7, Polyarylate Fiber x5, Candle Wolf 44CE Metal x6,
Candle Wolf Platinum Metal x6
|+3||DEX 217||4244|| Lignum Vitae x7, Tamahagane x8, Polyarylate Fiber x6, Candle Wolf 44CE Metal x6,
Candle Wolf Platinum Metal x7
|+4||DEX 221||4329|| Lignum Vitae x8, Tamahagane x9, Polyarylate Fiber x7, Candle Wolf 44CE Metal x6,
Candle Wolf Platinum Metal x8
- Can be found in TENGOKU as a drop from Treasure Tuber chests or a chest after a Boss.
- This weapon has a degradation rate of 30%. This means that it will lose up to 30% of its attack value from durability loss.
- The electric visual effect on the weapon will cause an extra 23 durability to be used if it is visible at the moment of impact, causing Takama-ga-hara to lose durability slightly faster than other Katanas. Despite this fact it is still by far the best Katana due to its degradation rate being drastically superior as well as having Electric damage. Almost all "meta" armor sets have a weakness to Electric damage.
Rank 20 Bonus Summary
- Attack Power increased by 61%.
- Rage Move Power increased by 45%.
- Stamina Consumption reduced by 30%.
- EXP and Kill Coins from Goretastic Attacks increased by 30%.
- L1 Move: Pommel Strike.
- R1 Move: Lunge.
- Combo Extension: Helmet Crack. Use L2 at combo level 2.
- Combo Extension: Reverse Diagonal Slash. Use R2 at combo level 2.