|Rage Move||Two-Base Hit — Attack with a strong strike to the abdomen, followed by a blow to the head.|
The Thunderbolt is a powerful Bat and one of the very rare TENGOKU Weapons, as the blueprint may only be found there. The blueprint can be rarely obtained from silver chests throughout Tengoku, as well as any chests dropped by haters.
It may be available in the Bloodnium Exchange (as a weapon, not a blueprint) for 3000.
|Pinch Hitter ★★★★|
Bat + Heavy Hitter armor bonus.
1 piece of armor: Bat Attack Power +20%. 2 pieces: +30%. 3 pieces: +44%.
Full set: Full Swing's damage may be doubled at random!
|Bat Addict ★★★★|
Attack Power +30% for Bats.
NOTE: Helmet bonus does not count towards meeting the requirement for being able to use gear.
|Level||Required||ATK||Materials||SPL Cost||R&D Time||Durability||KC Cost||Restock|
|Base||STM 270||3000|| Tamahagane x4, Aluminum Alloy 9051 x2, Corinthian Bronze x6,
Bone Metal x20, M.I.L.K. Platinum Metal x4
|+1||STM 275||3060|| Tamahagane x5, Aluminum Alloy 9051 x3, Corinthian Bronze x7,
Bone Metal x20, M.I.L.K. Platinum Metal x5
|+2||STM 280||3121|| Tamahagane x6, Aluminum Alloy 9051 x4, Corinthian Bronze x8,
Bone Metal x20, M.I.L.K. Platinum Metal x6
|+3||STM 286||3183|| Tamahagane x7, Aluminum Alloy 9051 x5, Corinthian Bronze x9,
Bone Metal x20, M.I.L.K. Platinum Metal x7
|+4||STM 292||3247|| Tamahagane x8, Aluminum Alloy 9051 x6, Corinthian Bronze x10,
Bone Metal x20, M.I.L.K. Platinum Metal x8
- Can be found in TENGOKU in Silver Chests found from Haters or on the floor.
- The Bat's moveset is very similar to the hammer; it is extremely linear on its first two hits, allowing enemies to sidestep it easily, so beware when using it with lock on.
- The Surprise Squeeze, unlocked at Rank 10, is a melee attack parry. The timing on the parry is fairly late, so you have to be pre-emptive, failing to parry can result in a block depending on the timing, and sometimes even a successful parry wont recover fast enough to give you a counter attack. The parry can be broken through by attacks that are stronger than the Bat so beware when using it. Not recommended to use.
- Full Swing will knock enemies away, but the attack is slow, so it must be timed well to avoid being interrupted.
- The Rage Move, Two-Base Hit, is a jab with the bat followed by an overhead smash that knocks away. It's fairly quick and strong for a 1-cost rage move.
Rank 20 Bonus Summary
- Attack Power increased by 61%.
- Rage Move Power increased by 45%.
- Stamina Consumption reduced by 30%.
- EXP and Kill Coins from Goretastic Attacks increased by 30%.
- Combo Extension: Full Swing. This allows you to use an alternate swing at combo level 3 by pausing a moment before you press L2 or R2 again.
- L1/R1 Move: Surprise Squeeze. Melee attack parry.